Scripture read: Exodus 1-2
God heard their groanings and He remembered His covenant… So God
looked on the Israelites and was concerned about them.
1. God was set on fulfilling His promise. That’s why so many things
happened. The harm that Pharaoh intended, God used for good. He raised
2. The hardships that Egypt inflicted on them were designed to make
them groan to God. If the oppression did not happen, the Israelites
would be satisfied with living in Goshen. But God wanted to bring them
to the Land that He promised.
3. Yet in all their groanings, God was always concerned for them. His
love never stopped.
4. God does not want me to be satisfied wherever I am. He is set on
bringing me from Glory to Glory. That is why i am groaning at times.
5. Everytime i start getting satisfied with where i am, God will do
something to shake me. The journey to His likeness will never end here
in this life.
6. At every moment, God is concerned for me.
7. Every seemingly bad or uncomfortable thing that happens in my life, God will use for good, to bring me into His destiny for me. He is
bringing me into overflow! He uses the bad things to draw me closer to Him to know Him more intimately!
thank You for Your encouragement. I am sorry for doubting You Lord in
my valley. I love You. I will continue to hope in You. Bring me into